CHARLIE'S DOG SERVICES - WAGS AND WIGGLES
STANDARD CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. Interpretation. In these conditions of service:
‘‘Supplier’’ means Clarice Odlin trading as Charlie's Dog Training Services - Wags And Wiggles, Corraneary, Canningstown, Co. Cavan
‘‘Customer’’ means the person who purchases the Services.
‘‘Services’’ means the services ordered by the Customer from the Supplier, in an order which has been accepted by the Supplier.
2. Performance Dates. The Supplier shall use reasonable efforts to meet any stated dates for performance but shall not be liable (in contract, negligence or otherwise)
for any loss or damage resulting from its failure to do so, howsoever caused.
3. Queries and Complaints. Notification of queries and/or complaints must be notified to the Supplier in writing within Fourteen (14) days of the problem arising,
or Fourteen (14) days of completion of the Services, whichever is the earlier.
4. Prices. Unless another price is quoted by the Supplier in writing and accepted by the Customer, the price of the Services is the Supplier’s relevant standard price for the particular Services as at the date of the order [Please refer to price list ].
5. The services offered by the Supplier:
The Customer shall state which services (s) he / They requires to be supplied by the Supplier.
6. VAT. Unless expressly quoted as including VAT, all prices are exclusive of value added tax or any other government taxes or duties which, if applicable, shall be paid by the Customer.
7. Payment Terms. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Supplier, the Customer shall make all payments due to the Supplier, on or before the initial supply of services.
8. No Deductions. The Customer shall make all payments in Euros, without set-off or counterclaim and free and clear of all taxes, deductions, withholdings and
9. Interest. The Customer shall pay to the Supplier interest on any overdue amount at a rate of 8% per annum above the refinancing base rate of the European Central Bank, from the due date for payment until payment, calculated on a daily basis and compounded monthly. Interest will be payable both before and after judgment.
10. Warranties. The Supplier warrants that the Services will be provided with due skill, care and diligence, and that any materials used will be sound and reasonably fit for the purpose for which they are required.
11. Remedy. If the Supplier is in breach of the warranties given by it under Clause 10, its liability shall be solely limited to:
11.1. [correcting the relevant fault, at its own expense; or
11.2. at the option of the Supplier, reimbursement of the price of the Services in question.]
12. No Other Liability. The Supplier shall have no further liability to the Customer other than as described in Clause 11, whether under these conditions of service or on any other basis including liability in tort as a result of the sale of the Services provision of the service. Due to Covid 19 restrictions, government guide lines apply Hand washing area must be available.
13. Consequential Loss Etc.: The Supplier shall not under any circumstances be liable to the Customer by reason of any representation or warranty, condition or other term or any duty of common law, or under the express terms of these conditions or service, for any consequential, special, incidental or punitive loss or damage (whether for loss of current or future profits, loss of enterprise value or otherwise) and whether occasioned by the negligence of the Supplier, its employees or agents or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
14. Sub-Contracting: The Supplier may in its discretion delegate any of its duties in the provision of the Services.
15. Relationship of the Parties: Nothing in these conditions of service or elsewhere shall be deemed to make the Supplier an employee, agent or partner of the Customer for any purpose whatsoever.
16. Application. These conditions of service shall apply to any purchase of services under an order which is accepted by the Supplier. No other terms shall apply to the sale of the Services, including any standard conditions of purchase of the Customer, even if they are printed on the written order of the Customer or any other document issued by the Customer.
17. Governing Law. These conditions of service shall be governed by Irish law.
18. Cancellations will be charged for the session if less than 24 hours notice given.
Signed for and on behalf of the Customer: Signed for and on behalf of the Supplier: